Thursday, February 9, 2012
Raisin In The Sun.
I think the play is great so far but it would be better if it was acted out. The drama that goes on within the play within the family members is pretty intense sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I want to see if relationships will change or if things will get better , because of all the conflict that has been taking up most of the play.I think the character i can relate to the most is Beneatha, because of the way Walter tells her she doesn't HAVE to be a doctor. I'm guessing he said that because he probably believes its a male dominated profession. All of my female cousins talk smack to me because i play soccer. They tell me i shouldn't be playing because of course it is seen to be a male dominated sport. Having people believe we shouldn't be doing something we really want to do is how i can relate to Beneatha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good point!
ReplyDelete